Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Lovely Rita

Life. Is. Hectic.

So I had orientation in Lakewood today, which wasn't too bad. I was talking to Jon until about 1:30 in the am (ridiculous), and I had to be up at 5 to move all the shit around so the maintenence dudes could re-surface my countertop today before I left for work at 6:30 am. OY. I feel dead. I actually start at the Capitol tomorrow. Nice. It was cool to have my dad give the I/S talk to our group...this is the first time I have truly seen the man in action. He is RESPECTED, and rightly so.

Yesterday was busy but not too shabby. Katie came over in the late morning to help me finish the move and put together my large-assed canopy bed. We finally moved the rest of my shit out of the house, bought some nuts at Home Depot because we were majorly short, went out for dinner, bought mirrors and a bedskirt, and hung out until 10:30-ish.

I also snagged a tv cart yesterday, along with a wooden sign that says, "Please don't shoot the Piano player...he is doing the best he can."

Tarah and Eli broke up. This saddens me.

I am currently at home tying up loose ends and doing laundry. YAY. No one is home. Mom still hates me. I hope the counter looks decent.

I am going to bed at 7pm. No joke.

LUMBAR = WORKHORSE