Tuesday, October 26, 2004

FALAFEL NIIIIGHT

Yep. David asked me out to dinner tonight AFTER I made other plans. Tres typical, but eh. We're going out tomorrow. WOO. :)

Could it be?

Freakin crazy on I-25 this morning...three accidents. I was 15 min late getting into work. Some firefighter yelled STOP at me after I was 'waved along' by anothern. Typical. Yay for people yelling at you that don't even KNOW you. It was fun. And yes, I wrote 'anothern.' RECOGNIZE.

Gonna call Joey tonight...that kid is a riot.

I missed boss-man today.

Discovered a BADASS little diner at lunch today con mis amigos...this could be it, people. Lurved it. GOUDA GOUDA GOUDA.

Gas = $1.94/gal. I spent 20 bucks and I am barely over 1/2 a tank now. YAY JEEP! Eh. Its still worth it.

George Lopez should NOT be on television. The end.