Sunday, October 31, 2004

Recovery
Mucho crapage to report.

Post-work on Friday I zoomed down to the Springs IN COSTUME to chill with Jon and Sue. After dining on EXQUISITE sushi, we hit Jon's new place to help him unpack and get some of his shit sorted. Great times.
I NEED a pillow top bed, people.

After lunch on Saturday in the Springs, I headed back up to Denver to get ready at Allison's for the party in LoDo. Mucho photos were taken. We looked phenomenal. Took a cab down to the Sherman ballroom for the exotic Halloween party--grand times. Can I say YAY for male dancers and body paint?

Woke up in the early afternoon today and then headed back to my place...then back to Parker. I am SO not looking forward to this snow*age arriving tonight.

So all in all, a GREAT weekend. I'm praying for the snow storm to move...