Sunday, October 03, 2004

Jalapeno Tostitos--yes.

I'm feeling SO ready for something. Every muscle in my body is just in this tense mode, my feet are curled at the edge of a diving board, and I'm ready to react at any type of 'GO' signal. Its the silence before the storm. The dead space between READY(....and....) GO.

And I have no idea why.

Feeling uber lazy today. Drove to the rent's house around 2am post-last night's festivities. Crashed on the air mattress in the space that I once called my room. Its painted now. With a desk. And a papason. This wasn't the room I grew up in, but my crap did occupy it for a while. A bit of a sad feeling here.

I saw Garden State this time last week, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Zach Braff's character has this line about family which made so much sense it hurt:
"Maybe that's all family really is. A group of people who miss the same imaginary place."

I need another chip.