Sunday, October 10, 2004

Mucho drama in the neighborhood

Okay. A brief rundown of Sat- Present:

Saturday: Hung out with the Jone-ster (Boston's = SUCKS ASS), bought some LIQUAAAH, and headed to Bob's for party fest. GREAT times. I was smashed. Mikey = weird guy. Beer pong. I fell asleep. Bob woke me up at 3-ish to tell me that I had to leave, along with everyone else that was lying on the floor. This was INSANE. I was barely sober OR awake, for that matter. Joni followed me home to make sure I was cool driving. I was only a few blocks away from home, but wow. Never doing that again....crashed at 4am. TIRED.

Sunday: Woke up at 2pm and tried to remember what I had planned tonight. Talked to the Doctor *yay*, then got ready for Canadian Thanksgiving at Tifani's. Bought a pie, met up with Heather, then hit the road to Lakewood. Met FABULOUS Jen. I have a non-sexual crush on Jen. I just RESPECT this woman SO much. Tif has a new kitten...a male named MARY. Hilarious. He's adorable--very dog-like. Conversed with married couple, Ron and Colleen. Good folk. Quoted Napoleon Dynamite until the pie. The glorious pie.

Law school is a definite.

Lunching with Allison tomorrow. Grand times await...