Friday, February 13, 2004


1,2,3,4 LIFT your leg up HIGHER!

Aww. The Goodbye Girl will always be my first love.

It just hit me how much shit I have to do this weekend. Well...Sunday, that is. Muahahahah.

Tomorrow is going to be absolutely fabulous.

I got a kick ass underwear set from work today for frizee. CRAZY. Sometimes I love retail. *spoken like a true mooch*

Wal-Mart = ugh.

I'm glad Sean is the new AP Manager, but he's too driven. We'll have to break the sucker down.

I am going to get some AWESOME photos tomorrow downtown. Debating whether or not to do the Viking hat thing...what the hell, I'm going for it.

Today went by so incredibly fast. What to make for dinner?

Last week was just 2 days ago.

The foot is not doing well.

I've had nothing to eat today. I just realized this.

If the world was on fire, no one could save me but you