Tuesday, February 10, 2004


Painful

Why did I wake up this morning?

My left gland on my neck is SOOO SWOLLEN, and it is tres tres difficult to swallow. UGH! Not getting enough rest is going to kill me.

Damn, I need to get gas.

ALSO...must go to LB today and grab my check. DON'T WANT TO GO IN THERE.

Working at Gart's today until 6. Not looking forward to this. I need to numb my throat.

Need to set up my appoinment with my ortho dude today or tomorrow. Yee.

So mom saw my neck this morning, and I keep forgetting....eh. Yay looking like a ho.

Damn, I need to get ready for work now. I have no idea what I am going to wear. Classy.

Tonight I need to finish my poem, think of a project for theatre, and perhaps take another roll of film. Woopee.

This entry is sucking wind. Eh.

WHAT TIME IS IT?