Wednesday, February 11, 2004


Think twice

So went to the doc in the afternoon for some blood tests and a culture. Sick. My throat and neck is indeed a battle ground right now. Won't find out until tomorrow if I have strep, mono, or some other kind of viral shit going on. UGHHHHH. I just want to SWALLOW. THIS IS ALL I ASK.

I just emailed all my profs. Tomorrow is sooo not a good day to miss, and this pisses me off. We actually have LAB time tomorrow in photo, and we're starting group projects in theatre. Oy oy oy. It was supposed to snow tonight...I wonder if it did. The commute tomorrow will be a pain, that's for shiz.

My face is looking A LOT better. YAY leprosy!

I need to kick my ass and start getting some more sleep.

Wow. I am just having bizarre sexual dreams as of late. This last one included having sex in a truck, which was covered in pink flowers and baby chicks. ALSO another in which I was with some Young Frankenstein-esque duder. BIZARRE. WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM?

Just let it SNOW.

A NUMBING LOLLIPOP.

Who is YOUR barista?