Sunday, February 22, 2004


Royally F*cked

Wow. So I come home last night, and someone has left my laptop ON, and hanging out with a bunch of not-so-laptop-friendly clothes on the papason. My laptop = hot as hell. And as of this morning, refuses to run. Andrea = pissed. JOY.

Besides my laptop not functioning, I have a meeting to attend to this afternoon with that troll guy I met at Gart's like a month ago. Speaking of a month ago, I have some library books to return...

But I digress. If my laptop is fried people, heads WILL roll.

Dad = in Florida. Color me jealous.

Have to pick some things up today for my presentation tomorrow in photo. Hopefully that will go well. I'm sure it will.

Blah.

Last night at Daniel's was nice. Time seemed to STOP for once instead of flying by. Good times.

I miss Kyle.

Yea...so 28 Days Later is just NOT as scary a second time around. Did bring back memories of the R.A. summer. WHO IS BEN PIPPEN?

My head will explode.

I need tro clean my room. Cleaning = throwing everything into a bonfire.

Do I even KNOW what's going ON?!

Sunday.

I am longing for salsa. Damn you, Kyle!

E-COMMERCE! *scam*

We are, we arrrre

Just not going to go formal with the meeting at Starbuck's this afternoon. JEANS.

Flip-flop days.

Received a call from Marc last night, and I understood not a word. Yay.

Daniel is coming over next week for Erev Shabbat dinner + staying the night for Shabbat readings. OY. I'm not really nervous about the big *parent showdown*, but I'm afraid certain questions will pop up.

"So, Daniel. Have you known our daughter INTIMATELY...you FORNICATOR!"

Or something like that.

We'll see.

Actually WORKING this week...12 hours *weeee!* As soon as this bloody foot is healed I'll be heading back for 32-36 hours. Poor, poor Sean. Bless his heart, seriously. He just DOESN'T KNOW.

Bizarre dreams last night. The details are all mine.

Brusha-brusha-bruuuusha!