Tuesday, February 03, 2004


I'd hit it

This is a mess.

Working in a few hours here. Not looking forward to it.

I need to get another roll of film done by tonight for devel tomorrow. Still debating on my "domestic case." We shall see.

I need to call LB. Ugh.

If one more person starts talking about Janet Jackson, I will throw a brick at their face. This one guy in my gend/sex class was making a big deal about how his SON was watching the show, and how dare he see a boob. Ahem. Now let me get this straight. The whole BOOB thing was at the END of the show, right? However, the show opened with Jackson's provocative dancing, and Nelly singing "Hot in Herre" with gyrating dancers. So it was PERFECTLY FINE for your son to watch Nelly sing and dance with half-naked women and tell them to "Take off all their clothes," but when a breast is flashed, its a big freaking deal to you? An eight year-old kid shouldn't be WATCHING the half-time show if it opened with that much "funk," and DAD, you should know that. Anything produced by MTV is going to be sex-driven, and they make no subtleties.

Ugh. People piss me off.

Amelie is overdue.