Monday, February 23, 2004


Quiznos? Delivery? Uh yes.

So Monday. Not too bad, considering I had 2 hours of sleep and 2 presentations to make. At times we are invincible.

I was tres jazzed to see my fellow classmates' work this afternoon, and I was IMPRESSED, overall. Of course there are always your douchey people, but I am really satisfied with my work. And *wow*, other people related with my work...always a grand feeling. I think this is what I love. Feedback, good or bad. There's just so much to give. I need my own darkroom NOW.

Cinnamon raisin toast = yes

Some random old homeles dude hit on me today. What draws these people to me?

YAY COLFAX!

"SO...bet you got lotsa boyfriends, ey?"
Me: "Of course!" *insert rapid bus boardaTION.*

Hello, I am not a 10 year-old girl.

I need to find myself a culinary man.

*wipes toast crumbs from lap*

Its amazing. Today I didn't feel medicated in the slightest. I could get used to this.

Sex/Gender = a snooze cruise this semester. Thank you, grad student professor. You're just NOT doing it for me.

I just LIKE CYNTHIA.

King Kong is just LUMBERING over the Rockies. Celestial Seasonings Factory? You HAVE to be kidding.

Making enlargements on Wednesday, and I am SO SO SO JAZZED about this. Looking forward to seeing my work in a decent size.

Going to bed early, folks.

Work tomorrow in the afternoon. Hmm...I need caffiene. Might head out later tonight...

400 ISO SWF!