Monday, February 09, 2004


Reality check one, two, three

What is it about this past weekend that has kicked my daydreaming ass into shape? WAKE UP. Seriously.

So here's a rundown about what's crappening in the sphere of my "college" education.

*Ahem*

So half of my classes are taught by grad students. Granted, one of these classes I am actually getting something OUT of, so not too shabby. HOWEVER, in my other classes I am just not being challenged. Its freaking me out. A wasted education is for HIGH SCHOOL, not college. Bunch of shite.

This is for all the lonely people...

Having a spectacular time with Daniel. Last night was absolutely BIZARRE. The most bizarre night of the year as of current in my book. I can't go into excruciating detail, but it included a drunk lesbian encounter on 16th, a screaming pothead at the state building, being pulled over, a fire, and running over a rabbit. MADNESS.

READING CRITICALLY

My hands are cold.

So yes yes. Helmut is brilliant. I need to experience this brilliance in all facets of my education. I feel cheated. But the search has indeed commenced...

Miss you, Kyle.

JUST DON'T LEAVE SHIT AT PEOPLE'S HOUSES. I BEG OF YOU.

My chin is in a STATE.

And its just NOT RHODE ISLAND.

Memories of time that has passed...

Oh my G-d...you MUST CHECK OUT the "Wicked Games" cover that HIM has done. F*ing BRILLIANT. Put that sucker on REPEAT.

I need to clean my living quarters. I guess now is as good as any time to start unpacking from this summer.

DIVINE DECADENCE

My jeans are just FALLING OFF.

Thank you, Frank's Red Hot Sauce.