Monday, February 16, 2004


Main offender

V-Day was one to remember. *Ahem*

Daniel took me to the opening night performance of La Boheme. It was FABULOUS. Afterwards he treated me to dinner and champagne at the Rialto. Just EXTREMELY NICE. Dessert = work of art. As for the rest of the evening? Well...it was all mine. :)

Class is sucking wind, thank you Gollum.

DO PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO WRITE? There's just NO EXCUSE.

Gordon randomly messaged me today whilst I was in theatre composing a small play about foreplay. Or lack thereof. MUAHAHAHA!

"Oh! Jurassic Park 3! We haven't seen that!!"

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

I need a haircut.

Appointment with surgeon tomorrow.

Oh yes! And my tests finally came back. Yep. I have strep. YAY ZITHROMAX!

I am just worn out from being ill.

My kidneys are hurting. This is a bad thing. Thank you, douche bags, for not getting my results in for a WEEK. A WEEK.

NARRATIVE.