Friday, April 08, 2005

At least you know I'm there...

An old woman made me cry today. I broke down like a bitch in front of my boss. That's twice this week that I've broken down. WTF? Its not the act in itself that made me so emotional. I know it is just this week...but I can't pinpoint just one cause. Its a culmination of my impatience with what's going on in my life along with my frustration for the current living situation. Not feeling comfortable with this. Within these two lie many, MANY factors.

Don't you just *love* it when people hate you? For some reason I get a kick out of this. Its a small pleasure.

I was almost short with someone today, but my principles started to SCREAM in my ear so loudly that it began to vibrate my kneecaps.

Speaking of--went to the Mines firework show last night with Allison. I don't consider myself that patriotic of a person, but something just feels *oh so right* when grouped together with a thousand other screaming young people, watching shit get blown up. High quality entertainment.

Long live: *the wave*& *happy hour* pizza.

Open house tomorrow. Iman might come along. I'm thinking brunch.

Jon, the elevator bit will be priceless.

LACK OF PATIENCE