Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Dang
My surgery was yesterday...I went under IV sedation for that shiz. They took all four of my wisdom teeth out, including the one that was growing in HORIZONTAL and giving me the most pain. The root of it was WRAPPED around the main nerve in my jaw, hence the excruciating pain I was bitching about all week, and the 600 mg of Advil I was taking down every 4 hours like they were M&Ms. Good times.

Anywho, the surgery went well. I don't have any bruising yet, but mucho swelling. Yesterday, post-op was bad. Yay spitting up thick, oozing blood every ten minutes and passing out on my mom's bathroom floor. Ah yes. Divine decadence. But today I am definitely more lucid...my eyes are back. I don't know what that means, but they are. I've been on a steady diet of pudding, mashed potatoes, and jello. Passover starts this weekend, so you know what that means? Throughout this whole fiasco I'm going to lose quite the poundage. WOOT WOOT! Thank you, Dr. C!

I'll have to explain the quick turn-around the whole dental thing was, but its way too much to type right now.

I have no idea what I would have done if my family wasn't here to help me out. My mom has been by my side NON-stop with meds and everything else. Its a good feeling to have people you can depend on to be there for you.

OH! YES! I nearly forgot to mention that I have FOUR parts in Sweet Charity!!!! WOOOO! We start rehearsals on Saturday. I got a voicemail yesterday when I came out of the anesthetic. I was having trouble waking up...I distinctly remember I was dreaming that I was a pirate. It was glorious.

Anywho...Seacrest is most definitely out for today.

Love,
Toothless McGEE