Tuesday, April 05, 2005

With a name I'd never chosen...

Bizarre of times. Went to bed last night at 9:30. Woke up at 5:30am with a screaming migraine---aggressive enough to eject my right eye from its socket. Went back to bed to fight it off...accidentally slept in until 7:06 in the am. Not cool, considering I have to be at work at 8am.

The entire day I was hallucinating and was just hit with extreme fatigue--it felt as though I was trying to run in jello. MEH.

On the way home some ass clown pulled in front of me because he just HAD to make a last-minute right turn into ghetto King Soopers off of Monaco. After swerving to the left lane in order to avoid eating his ass, the dude flipped me off. Real nice. I cried. Not a cool time.

BUT ANYWHO----discovered I love David Nichols. Also--Jonathan Foer. Mmmmm. I'm diggin it.

Definitely jazzed about getting back into reading. I've missed the hardcore literary experience.

The room is starting to look great--the art prints arrived today, of with I am extremely satisfied.

Its all about the calm...

Karaoke this weekend! WOOT WOOT. Its a sickness, it really is.

Schleep.