Saturday, April 09, 2005

We're adults? UH...when did that happen?

Wing fest.

Iman unt moi went to the open house this afternoon, which sucked a big one. SCHWAG = NON-EXISTENT. No que padre. No one from my specific program was *representin. I'll be makin some calls on Monday.

The biggest snow storm of the year? Freakin a. Of course on the night I was going to go meet Jon's mom in the Springs...

SPORT STACKING?? You've gotta be kiddin me.

Stephen Colbert + Goodwrench Commercials = LAUGH FEST.

What is with my obsession with Grey's Anatomy?

On the dating hiatus for the next *fill in the blank* amount of time. Priorities emerge.

The bad news is we're giving your penis to the cops...

"I can't believe I caved!"
-Its the babies--they make you toxic.

Which, ironically enough, are the brand of my jeans I bought this afternoon.

BOUNDARIES.

You're not an enemy; you're competition.

OF COURSE the show I am auditioning for is running in a few months, and my parents are arranging a cruise vaykay in exactly 4 weeks. I won't even know if I have a part until next weekend, at the earliest. Which leaves a choice to be made...

4.3 million dollars have been spent by C-DOT this season for snow removal JUST in Denver. Dang.

Frozen Four! DU DOMINATED the National Champ. Recognize.