Saturday, April 16, 2005

We're going to get married on top of a MOUNTAIN.

I was a fool. I pump mysef up for things that are just going to explode in my face, leaving me shocked and covered in shit. I am desperately trying to crawl out of this cycle--and everytime I tell myself that "THIS IS DIFFERENT!! I KNOW IT!" it falls apart, but I always manage to get sucked back in. I'm not impressed. I'd actually like to kick myself in the ass.

But this is a lesson learned. A lesson that I have all too often encountered, but never ceased to ignore. Until now. HA. We'll see.

Where is Jakoby when you need to grab ass?

SMELL OF THE FAMOUS

My audition is today. My jaw is SEETHING. I found two advil. Not enough. I just sent my resume to be printed at kinkos for pick-up this afternoon. I find this liberating. I need to print some photos, as well. I'll just go to Walmart or Walgreens, do the photo thing, and get a BIG ASS TUB of advil to nurse my pain for the next few days before I can get this tooth ripped out of my skull.

I played this boxing simulator last night, and I kicked some ass. It sensed all your movements, so you could duck and dodge hits from your oppenent, and it was indeed DELICIOUS. And a great quad workout to boot.

TO BOOT!

I need to do laundry.

I put on my jazz shoes last night for the first time in 4 years. Startling. TODAY IS THE DAAAAAAY.

Audrey! AUDREY! This is bushly. BUSHLY. I look like hell.

I miss you, Kyle.

Allison, I just read your last few entries...THAT IS CRAP. I am so sorry. Fuck the library, and that guy that has been a burden on your back for years. You deserve fuckin GOLD, girl. GOLD.