Wednesday, January 07, 2004


Chewin' on Tin Foil

Ya'll don't even KNOW.

SWISHER SWEETS!

LB wanted me to drive all the way to the bloody LAKEWOOD MILLS to do inventory until 2am. No spank you for $7.50 an hour.

Anywho, worked today. Took Kyle to the airport yesterday morning before work. SAD TIMES. And now when I think back on our time we had together, it doesn't even seem real. Sick sad world.

On a lighter note, I am def. auditioning for ROBIN HOOD. We'll see/experience the ghetto-ness of it all at the end of January. For now I get to worry about the fact that A. I am starting up school in a week or so and B. Why I have yet to receive a bill for this semester. Those trolls best not dis-enroll me arse.

Anywho, have a friend sending me all these photos of the lovely and available men in her boyfriend's platoon. YAY army men. In Iraq. Hm...perhaps having a boyfriend that's in the military would actually work out for me. I wouldn't see him enough to get sick of him (number one), and NUMERO two, the actual time we WOULD spend together would NOT be wasted (insert MUAHAHAHAHAH here). Love every minute of it.

Miss you, Kyle.

FANDANGO?

I'm sorry, but Josh is just an attractive guy. Yes, he may CHEW *cringe*, but he's got the look. And his mouth won't develop cancer for at least another 5 years. Mucho to ponder, people...