Tuesday, January 13, 2004


When the unwanted STAY

My shift button is sticking.

Give me a less than, NOT a comma!

Bizarre morning. WHAT IS THIS INFATUATION WITH THIS WORD?

Ewan McGregor is just what I want.

One must NOT wear 4-inch boots for more than a standing-hour at a time.

Brought out new merch at the store today. GOOD STUFF. WHY OH WHY am I obsessed with pink? I'm not getting this. PINK SWEATER VEST!

Button.

CHIK-FIL-A COUPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Kite surfing? Skating? Grass humping?

I am starting to appreciate my new wardrobe. We have our OUTDOOR and BUSINESS attire covered. NO MORE TRASH. T-shirts are for bedtime anymore. I cannot leave the house without a turtleneck or button down. I look older. SCARF. I love the scarf.

AND if you care to find me...

NORTH FACE. I just need a shell.

WATER-PROOF, WIND-PROOF, BREATHE-ABLE!

This looks GOOD ON YOU! <--lie

He's getting married. And has a puppy.

HE'S old.

Metro?

Live crabs.

I believe I have come to terms with the fact that perhaps there isn't a "ONE PERSON" for everyone. What happened to WOO-ING?? Someone just write me some letters; hand-written on delicate stationary with coffee and cheese crisp grease stains. That's what I want. I want so little.

I have so much.

SPRITE.

I need to eliminate the sugar.

Bought a burgundy v-stretch tee with huge bronze pendant to go with...cas or dress! Cas it with a smart denim jacket! OR PAIR it up with our metro-line boot-cut/flare black pant! EXQUISITE!

Wear to work.

My boss is gone for 10 days. I don't know what I think about this.

School, I demand you to start.

Robin Hood auditions in 2 weeks. I am jazzed.

TIGHTS.

You don't know me, but I know you. And I'm in love with you, and you're tha gal I'm gonna marry!

And I will match them in renown.