Tuesday, January 20, 2004


Who ya gon call?

Okay, so here's the lowdown. And if you haven't seen COLD MOUNTAIN, do not read any further, mmkay?

I am so ticked at this ending. Ticked. The film was fabulous. Brilliant. But the ending?! WHY? Jude just didn't deserve to be taken out. But the Jack White appearance was cracking me up. Seriously.

I am REALLY feeling my foot right now. Ugh. It hurts like a freaking mudge, but I just took down some meds, so I should be oot in about 20 minutes. Thank the good L-rd.

Had an extraordinary time yesterday with Jon. Brilliant.

School starts on Thursday. I need a new backpack, and I need to locate my camera asap. Its floating about my mess of a room somewhere. My room is actually not all that bad, but it could be better. It could always be better.

I need new furniture. And it needs to be clinical and dust-free. I see no point in decorating. Why? Its because I MOVE SO MUCH. I would, however, consider an Orlando Bloom wall. And.....I am in middle school. WOO.

A rush to the head