Thursday, January 22, 2004


Either far or soon

First day back at class. I love how I can always identify the most annoying, ass kissing person in class within the first 10 minutes. I'll break it down for you:

Theatre: Annoying chick with PEPPERONI for a surname. In a large lecture hall, I could still hear her nagging voice telling the world about all her acting classes and how she works at a bakery. She continued to talk about how people come in and ask her why she isn't fat, ya know, working at a bakery and all. *FAKE LAUGH!* But not to worry. How does she off-set the sweetness of her job? Never fear. There's a Burger King in the same parking lot, so she can satiate her salty needs.

English: No worries. Everyone is from a different country or 30 years old. Downside: this class meets in a FREAKING CLOSET. I'll most likely come out of this class learning Vietnamese.

SEX and Gender: This was a fast one. Hobbled in *another large hall* and this chick in a green sweater HUGS the professor when she comes in. Nasty. She also sits RIGHT next to me, and breaks out a CAPRI SUN and a BAG OF CHEESE. She also has sunflower seeds...the kind minus the shell. I really don't know why, but this made me so ill. Andrea (the prof) later asked the class what we thought we'd be learning this semester in this course, and of course Miss CAPRI SUN starts rambling off her "I'M A SOC/FILM CRITIC LIT MAJOOOOR TRANSFER STUDENT, AND NONE OF MY CREDITS TRANSFERRED SUCCESSFULLY" rhetoric. However, I do have salvation in this awesome girl named Aquira that sits next to moi. I told her my philosophy about the annoying ass person in every class, and proceeded to give her the knowing poke under my desk *not that kind* when cheese chick was rambling off her mouth. I thought she was going to die trying to stifle her laughter. Badass.

Photography: No troll identified. Mucho cute guys in this class. HEY, CAN I BORROW YOUR GRAY CARD? Yes. Yes, you may. There's this guy named JETHRO in my class...walked in the studio and asked me, "Uh...this is photo, right?" And I replied with a resounding, "Nope, this is Transgender 101." The old dude sitting in the back of the class cracked a disapproving smile, but I gave him the sweetest look of death in my defense. Sucka.