Sunday, January 04, 2004


THAT'S HILARIOUS! I'm sad.

A grand ol' OPRY day of skiing. Of course, without the bankruptcy.

I'm tired.

BRING ON THE LCD'S, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'LL!

Random chick in King Soopers: If ya'll are gonna get cigarettes, get SWISHER SWEETS, YA'LL!
And yes, I did indeed notice the double use-age of YA'LL in that sentence.

ANYWHO, Kyle and I are chillin back at the estate, restin' our severely bruised shins. WOOOOOOOO! SWISHER SWEEETS!

BUUUuuuuut, we are soon heading back out in the arctic tundra to retrieve 1. Snack foods 2. Starbuck's Coffee and 3. A Classic Blockbuster Cinema Featur(ette). DVD STYLLLLE!

Sidenote: Andrea has to be up at 4am to re-work and purify the apparel floor of the Wadsworth Gart Sports. WHY?

I'M SAD.

Our lungs hurt.

SHYLER'S BARBEQUE?!!?!??!?!?!?! OH GOD, how trashy.

ONION STRINGS WITH JELLO!!

Alcohol just empties the wallet. And how.

Time to exeeet.

*bow*

I SAID MAUVE!!