Saturday, January 24, 2004


Get out

WHY in the HELL am I dreaming about you?! ABOUT YOU, out of all the people I have known in my life! Its sick, that's what it is. But more importantly....why do I like it?

I need to call Tif.

I don't want to.

Bought my books yesterday. All thin and paperback, and they cost me $300+. How I love school. My photo supplies alone are going to cost me $300. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! This gig is cleaning me out.

What else?

Feeling like shit. Don't want to take a t3, 'cause I'll end up sleeping like a log and I won't be able to drive my tractor. HOWEVER, we've done run out of advil.

My parents are dragging me to some church tomorrow. Joy.

I need to get homework done.

ROCKAPELLA!

I am such a dork.

I'm hip to HIPPA!

P. Adven open house tomorrow.

I miss zee rains down in Afffffrica.