Friday, March 14, 2003


Because we can-can-can

Work was extremely busy today, but oh well. I think I am going to take a nap here in a few. Usually I get time to sleep in during the week, but with my new work schedule I never wake up later than 6am. Considering I go to bed around 1 or 2 am most evenings, I am definitely losing some sleepage. HOWEVER, tomorrow is SATURDAY! YESSSSS! I am going to sleep tomorrow and lounge como una tortuga.

Gonna call Kyle tonight...

I have my last mid-term on Wednesday before spring break next week. I am definitely heading to Estes maybe next weekend for the holiday. Two days in Estes= NOT MUCH, but its better than zilcho.

Anywho...I am going to crawl into bed right about now. G'day trolls.

Quote of the Week

Aisha: "Nuh-uh! I'm'a take this ham home, and I'm'a eat it!" [ham-wrestling intensifies]

Give up the haaaaaam! Let the ham go and
Give up the haaaaaam!
Oh yeah!...
Give up the haaaaaam! Peace and unity,
Give up the haaaaaam!
All right!...
Give up the haaaaaam! Brother loving brother,
Give up the haaaaaam!
Oh yeah!...
Give up the haaaaaam! Let the ham go and
Give up the haaaaaam!