Monday, March 31, 2003


He looks just like his brother John, but on an 18 month delay...

I'm tired. Today = mucho busy. I called Shawn between classes today and that was a great stress reliever. He called me back after the APS exam to see how I did. YAY for friends that just care. Hard to come by these days.

OOOOO! Nate called tonight, and that proved to be quite the adventure. We discussed Aunt Flow and the HOTTEST word on the street as of late, "GIZZIE." Its the next big thing, folks. Better believe it. I'm just glad he made it back alive from climbing the "Crack House" in Moab, Utah. The man doesn't stop climbing.

THE WEATHER HAS BEEN AWESOME TODAY! I LOOOOOVE IT! It is actually supposed to be in the upper-70s once again tomorrow. I love living in Colorado.

Took some zany pictures this evening, but I doubt I'll be putting them up. Blackmail material? Seriously.

Need to fax direct deposit crapola tomorrow as well as my new contract agreement...

LADIES, LADIES, LADIES! JAY AND SILENT BOB ARE IN THE HIZZZOUSE!

Care for a chocolate-covered pretzel? *ching*