Tuesday, March 18, 2003


SNOW DAY

OOOOO! Everything in Colorado is closed right now. I couldn't drive to work if I even tried. I don't have Heather's phone number, so I can't call work and say, "Uh...I can't even get out of my driveway." Oh well. I guess I will just keep calling the store to see if anyone is coming in...

I ran into Eli's room at 6am this morning and sang the "NO SCHOOL" song whilst jumping on his bed/face. After I had finished my last verse, he looked up at me and said the following: "Uh...Andrea? I'M ON FREAKING SPRING BREAK! " Whoops.

I need to break out the humidifier, people. My throat = in bad shape.

Anywho, I hope you all have a pleasant Tuesday. I know I will! We have close to 10 inches of snow, methinks. We're supposed to get a foot or two by tonight, so WOOHOO. Extended spring break? UH yes. Muahahahahha! I'm off to go romp in the soft white goodness....(not your mom)

Uno mas...

And in the spirit of the snow day, I deem the song of the day Jimmy Fallon's "Snowball Fight!" Word.