Tuesday, March 25, 2003


Drop It Like Its Hot

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Tuesday MARNIN'! Gotta love it.

I have been up since 5:45 trollin' about. I watched an infomercial for TONY ROBBINS' "THE EDGE" program. Tony Robbins does indeed rule. I was cracking. Yea, so after viewing Tony, I headed upstairs to jump in the shower around 7 or so. And...guess who was still in bed? E boy. He usually leaves at 6:30 for school...not today. I feel a bit bad for not checking to make sure he was up, but he told me he was *AWAKE* when I stopped at his room at about 6. Oh well. A fun start to his morning...or not. I hate that. I can remember waking up hella late for one reason or another and it completely messes up the whole day. Or at least jilts it a great deal. Especially when one was forced to park in BFE if you got to school after 7:20. Aww...high school. SICK.

I don't have work until 10 today, so I shouldn't be leaving for a while. I am only scheduled for 4 HOURS today. What the heck is that all about?

I need to get cracking on my research paper. And studying for that last mid-term in APS. I will definitely do a jig when I am DONE with that class. A thorn in my side, most definitely.

May needs to be here NOW.

EVERYONE OUT THERE BEST BE GETTIN' THE 8 MILE DVD! Or not.