Thursday, March 06, 2003


In case you missed it...

In case any of you missed the Bush press conference, you can find the entire transcript here.

Nice

According to the U.S. Central Command, Saddam has ordered U.K. as well as U.S. military uniforms. The reason? Check it out right here.

No you DI'INT, Bonifa!

I am in a most unpleasant mood this evening, and I am not too sure why. Yes, there have been several factors contributing to such a shitty mood, but I shall bring us back to 1998 by blaming it entirely on EL NINO!

What I would give to be on the beach right now with the delicious sounds of the ocean and the sand between my toes...

But then again, I have my health, right? <---lame attempt to be optimistic. I'm not sorry.

Walter is NOT coming to the Y this summer! His uni completely screwed him over, so he has to take classes the summer semester. UNPLEASANT-NESS AT WORK! Not cool. My heart goes out to you, Walter, for being screwed over royally.