Friday, March 21, 2003


I promise one day everything will be better for you

Its the day, people. I'm actually going to LEAVE my house and DRIVE to work. Sound the trumpets! Or not.

I'm just concerned how the Civic will do in the slushiness, but we'll see, ey? I'm leaving about an hour before I have to clock in, so I should have some elbow room as far as arriving on time and in a somewhat safely manner.

I have my voice back, so YAY for that little tidbit. I seriously doubt people are going to weather the crap snow just to take photos today, but we'll see. I need some more on-camera time, so today might be my chance to get some practice in.

Watched Donnie Darko last night, and it was superb. Loved it. It was good/great/fantastic/pucker.

I can't believe its Friday. Madness.

I need to scrounge about the kitchen for some protein so I can try to stay conscious today. WOO! Wish me luck.

"THIS AIN'T NO BREAKFAST BURRITO!!"