Wednesday, March 26, 2003


Do you really want it?

Wednesday is upon us.

Weird dreams last night. I probably deserve it for watching Mallrats right before I went to bed. "SNOOTCHIE BOOTCHIES!" *insert Jay's maniacal giggle*

Time to exeunt! Be good, people.

OH, I REMEMBER! There was like a foot of standing water all through my HOUSE. AND...I got a job at Journey's, and DAVE ATTELL was my boss. He didn't train me at all, he just made me take a nap with him in the back. Yea, I didn't get it, either. The store didn't have bathroom stalls, they had these loooong cylinder-type white tubes instead. You would just wrap this white material around the front of the cylinder for privacy. Hmm...perhaps I should construct a crude drawing. OR NOT.

Okaaaaay...so yay for memory-gasms. Wrap your mind around that one for a while...