Friday, March 28, 2003


We are building a religion...

WOOHOO! Work went by EXTREMELY fast. Nice.

Shabbat Unplugged tonight! ROCK ON!

OOOO! Met a fellow MoT today! She is going to Israel next week. <--JEALOUS.

We are building it bigger

I need to see Amelie. Tempted to purchase the DVD before viewing, but I'm not too sure about that.

"What's your major malfunction?"

We are widening the corridors and adding more lanes

Banks are obsessed with dum-dums. Watermelon or blueberry?

We're going out for dinner this evening...shabbat downtizzown style.

We are building a religion, a limited edition

I'm personally rooting for Thai tonight, but you never know. Dad may have a hunkering for MEXICAN.

Happiness is not a riddle when I'm listening to that great big fiddle...

I am going to audition for the Denver R.T. and maybe the M.T. HOWEVER, I don't know if I should before this summer. Perhaps I will wait until fall, but I will most definitely call them.

We are now accepting callers for these pendant keychains