Saturday, March 15, 2003


Can I get a witness?

Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yay. I have no idea what that was.

Yesterday's "nap" turned into "Let's stay up, wait for a phone call, and clean the house." YAY! Not feeling too well. I think that my ultra-sick co-workers may have something to do with this. I can only take SO much echinacea and golden seal before my wall of immunity comes crashing down like a ton of bricks. I don't like this, people. I am NEVER sick. Ah well...I suppose it may as well be "my time."

ANYWHO...I did manage to get some extra sleep today, which was FABULOUS. Tomorrow I do indeed return to the workplace to engage in some KIDDIE MADNESS! Weeeeee!

NEW SNL TONIGHT! And...woo. I need to find a VHS for proper recordaTION therof. Very cool. Eli and I might run out tonight for some din din, but who knows what the night shall bring. Until lata...