Friday, April 25, 2003


EAT IT!

Today marks a great day in the Andrea v Kyle history. As of this late Thursday evening/Friday morning, I am hotter than Kyle. 9.4 on the hot or not scale, baby! MWAHAHHAHA! Uh yea. Some things are just important to me. Examples: Flinstone vitamins, the color orange, the Evansville Otters minor league baseball team, and your mom. Wow. I should not blog post-carbothon.

That's right. Passover = officially over. We broke the leaven fast with alfredo and sinful breadsticks. YAY. I could barely eat half of it. After living a week off of cherry jam and bananas, pasta is a bit much.

The land of race car ya ya's...

Work = tomorrow. I am beat. The house is spiffy b/c we had to show it a few times this evening. EH. We SHOULD be moving into our new house next week. Blah.

I bought the TEEN WOLF dvd. Can you say 1985? I was in love with one Mr. Michael J. Fox. Well, not at age 3, but I was hooked by 8. *insert weird heart beat effects* WOLF! WOLF! 2 MINUTES IN THE CLOSET! Never say die. I need you to eat this WHOLE bowl of jello. Surfing on vans = yay. I am indeed a troll. I have that film memorized. Sad.

Shania Twain needs to LEAVE.

I'm losing it. Sleep = necessary. Keep it real, folks.