Sunday, April 13, 2003


"O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.

Sunday night. I had an extra-long, extra-enjoyable fireside chat with Nathan this evening. We are definitely exploring some new and surprsingly familiar ground about relationships and such. Nathan just RULES.

I need to wake up extra early tomorrow in order to fix my face. I should try a bit more on school days to avoid looking like a zombie slob. Seriously.

Oh wow. Mom put together the most delicious of treats this evening: homeade whipped cream and fresh strawberries. I could die happy.

Messed about with my new phone after work...programmed all my voice-activated dialing and whatnot. The fun stuff. I am indeed a dork.

Ah well. I believe I am going to watch Amadeus again before I retire for the eve, so I bid you adieu, trolls.