Thursday, April 17, 2003


"This world to her was but a tragic play. She came, saw, dislik'd, and passed away."

The morning after the Pesach seder blows the morning after Thanksgiving RIGHT out of the water. Can you say charoset? UH yes. Since this year we're observing Sephardic style, we can INDEED have rice and rice noodles...rock on. HOWEVER, we can't have anything with corn in it. Even corn syrup. So...there goes ketchup, salad dressings, blah blah. Corn syrup is in EVERYTHING. But hoorah for symbolism. Like leaven and *ahem* corn syrup, sin is everywhere.

Heading to work in a little less than two hours. Yeee.

My eyes feel dead.

Audioslave just rocks my core.

If you haven't bought Michael Bubl�'s album yet, you should be beaten with a wet noodle (a rice noodle, of course).

Hag Sameach Pesach.

Time is running out.

�I got punk pants for 70 dollars,� Lindsey Carstetler, 13, said. �I also got a belt with holes in it for only 50 dollars. I�m going to be so punk this year."