Tuesday, April 08, 2003


It makes dee vorld go 'rrrrrround

Tuesday, Tuesday. About to head to work here in a few. I allowed myself an extra hour of sleep this morning to catch up from this weekend. Gut idea.

Ahh...so that presentation doobie is OVER, and my research paper is due tomorrow. It won't take me long to pump that out this afternoon. I only have to work until 2 (not on flex), so I will have ample time to finish it. I already have my key results as well as my discussion/conclusion, so YEE haw.

APS went by rather swiftly yesterday...good times. I dodged the TEA ROSE PERFUME-GASM chick that usually sits next to me, THANK G-D. My sinuses needed a break.

Nate ended up going out with that militant christian chick on Friday. I am cracking. You poor nice guys need to say NO to trolls.

Shawn has finals this whole week, and is finished with school by next week. Andrea = jealous. May is getting closer and closer...

Nothing else crappening as of late. RTD didn't strike, so yay for that. It was dumping snow on campus yesterday afternoon...what the hell? Eh. I don't even know.

Geraldo Rivera is JUST not a popular person.

Mmmkay, people. Time to iron zee clothes.

A mark, a yen, a buck or a pound. *clink*

Amadeus is just one of the finest films ever made. Tom Hulce? You rule.