Sunday, April 20, 2003


Yakkity Yak

DONE with my crap papers. Yay. I just have to study for my psych exam, but I'm not too worried about it. I just need to get an A, tho. We only have 2 exams this whole semester, and I received my ONLY B on the first one. Nice.

Dad made some AWESOME cheesecake with a delicate, crumbly matzah/walnut crust. LIKE BUTTAH.

Cleaned the room a bit today. We SHOULD be moving by next weekend, but you never know what can happen. Blah. I am throwing EVERYTHING I don't need away. I already have a huge ass black trash bag locked and loaded for the donation drop-off. I'm sure that won't be the only one I have before the end of the week.

I must fit in a few miles tomorrow morning before I head to school. That means waking up at 4am. Ahem. If I don't do it in the morning, I doub't I'll feel up to it when I get back in Parker circa 7pm. Yee. We'll see.

Anywho...I'm off! Until lata...

Sarah Mclachlan's version of RAINBOW CONNECTION will melt your soul. Get it.

OOOO! Go to The Spark and take the latest quizzes. Rock on. They have a new "mutant" quiz from the X-Men 2 flick. And is it just me, or is Alan's photo way too small and hidden in the crook of Hugh Jackman's arm? Unacceptable.