Tuesday, April 15, 2003


Troll a carol

Just taking some time for some iced tea and strawberries before I get ready for work. Yay.

Had some crazy dreams last night. They consisted of me bathing with Will Ferrel, attending a Margaret Cho show in which Margaret was demonstrating how to operate on babies, and some weird run-in with Michael Jackson. That little dude from WEBSTER was there, as well. I was feeding him hot chocolate out of a mini dixie cup. I was with Michael on his way to some conference in which a bunch of transexuals would be there...I have no idea. We have a gay, bisexual and transgender office in our student union that I pass everytime I go in, so perhaps the whole transgender thing was in my mind. And I DID watch parts of Cabaret last night, so you never know, people. Liza + Michael = BFF. BWA!

Anywho, I better get ready before time runs away from me. Woo.

(Dm) Where are you going? (C) Where are you (Am)going? (Dm)
Will you take me with (C)you?(Am)
For my (Dm)hand is cold and needs (C)warmth(Am)
Where are you (Dm)going?