Saturday, April 12, 2003


How can you mend a broken heart?

Whoa. Walk-out fiesta part deux. That was the most sorry excuse for a production of "Godspell" I have ever seen. They COMPLETELY COPIED THE FILM! Hello! Godspell the MUSICAL, not the rip-off film version. I was disgusted. Although the voice talent was certainly there, the direction was pitiful. I was sick. As a result, we walked out right before intermission. Ugh.

On a lighter note, we headed to Borders afterwards for a mocha and music/book fiesta (second usage of "fiesta" in this blog. Eat it.)
It was highly enjoyable, indeed. I bought the "LIKE BUTTAH" album of the year, Michael Bubl�'s self-titled debut album. Can you say Andrea meltage? BUY HIS ALBUM NOW. YOU need it. This kid is going places.

In addition to Mr. Bubl�'s album, I purchased Fiction Plane's "Everything Will Never be OK." They are definitely worth checking out, people.

Anywho, I plan on taking it easy for the rest of the evening. Ray Romano is hosting SNL tonight with Zwan as the musical guest. I am still debating whether or not to view. EH. We'll see.

Exchanging phones tomorrow--blah. I will terribly miss my baby Sony Ericsson. Ah well. If the Colorado ATT wireless people can't extend the GSM technology fast enough, I'll have to settle for less. NICE.

I was able to fit in some much needed sleepage today, so YAY for that. Highly enjoyable.

For now I am off. Keep your breathless charm, trolls.