Wednesday, April 09, 2003


Yay

I cannot believe I am done. The research paper came out like BUTTAH. 7 pages, easy. My other smaller paper was more difficult to write because I really didn't care about the topic. YEE haw. I don't even remember what I wrote about. Eh. I'm sure I'll get full credit. No big whoop.

I'm tired.

Last day of school until next week = tomorrow. JOY. Bring it. I am going to come home from work on Thursday and die in my bed. Sounds like a plan. I get paid on Friday, and I vow to avoid excess spending until the 10th of May. THEN its splurge time. Saving is just extremely necessary right now. Blah.

Matt called me this afternoon, so YAY. I just needed it. Definitely a great stress-reliever. Rock on.

Anywho...I am going to hop into bed. I feel so relieved from getting all that crapola done. YAY. Gotta wake up soon, so I am outs.