Sunday, April 27, 2003


She's a maniac

Wow. Done with my two papers. I just have to whip up my journal psych notes as well as a small doobie for APS tomorrow, and I am all set. Groovy.

The rents are obsessed with buying new furniture and whatnot for the house. We are doing some MAJOR tile work throughout the house, so woohoo for that, indeed. Tile = grand.

This could be the start...check it out now.

I'm looking forward to moving. Lie. I just have to be sure to finish the majority of my term papers this week before I am left internet-less NEXT WEEK! YOINK! We're doing the cable internet access in every room thang, so that will be mucho helpful. I just don't know when all that will go down, actually. YAY. Online access = necessary. We'll see how we fare, ey?

Welcome to hell.

What a fantastic ending that would be.

Think about your life, Pippin. Days are tame and nights the same.