Sunday, April 13, 2003


Eathy Peathy

Wow. Online banking is a DREAM, people. Definitely one of my favorite things.

Just doing some necessary things before I head off to work in an hour or so. No doubt we'll get the lovely CHURCH crowd. Yay.

I need to cut out my excess spending like NOW. I spend an average of 20 dollars a week on crap that I could live without, i.e. lunch and gum. I need to start packing my lunch at home, most definitely. And as for gum? Well...I'll dig into my coffee can change for such purchases. Right on. This calls for some serious planning.

Anywho, it is a fantastic day outside. After this week, we only have a week and a half more of April. After April...it is most definitely SUMMER EXTRAVAGANZA! Well, of course, after finals. Yay. I could really care less.

I need to start packing my crap, ASAP. We're going to be moving by the end of this month, and I don't want such a huge event to to come up and bite me in the arse. I need to get on that.

I also need to find someone in the community that I could do my interview for CMM with. I'm debating whether I should ring someone up at the Y, or if I should possibly track an owner of a local art gallery down for the interview. I'm not too sure, but I better get cracking before next week on such a project.

We're exchanging our phones today, people. A sad day, indeed. I'm not sure if I am going to keep my number, so I'll try to keep those of you with that info updated as to any changes that go down. WEEE!

Alrighty, I suppose I should finish getting ready before I have to leave. JOY. Until next time...