Sunday, April 06, 2003


"Intelligence reports from Pakistan say that Osama Bin Laden
is constantly on the move and is always surrounded by an
entourage of ten people. As a result, Bin Laden keeps getting
mistaken for Jennifer Lopez."


-Conan O'Brien

YAY for daylight savings time! Ahem. I completely forgot about it this morning, but I always wake up an extra two hours early for work, so everything is indeed kosher.

I have to finish my presentation crap for FUND tonight...I need to make some color copies ASAP.

Last night I drove down to Second Spin--Mecca for music and film lovers everywhere. Their selection is unbelievable. I picked up the Dazed and Confused DVD (are you HAPPY NOW, Shawn?) as well as the Zero 7 album that Matt told me to get some time ago. This is the first time I have found it ANYWHERE in Colorado. Snoogins.

I am buying Titus next week. Anthony Hopkins? Yes. Alan? UH yes.

We woke up this morning with 3 INCHES of snow on the ground and on our vehicles, but NONE on the streets. What's the deal?

Talked to Grandad last night, and I can't help but have feeling he thinks I am something of a misanthrope. EH.

Nicole Kidman = awesome. I couldn't agree more with her philosophy on "casual" relationships:

"I want someone who says, 'I will stand by you and be there for you and your life is just as important to me as mine.' I like to be in love. Nothing casual. I'm not interested in casual. I'm waiting for someone to come rock my world."

Bueno, I suppose I should be off and getting ready for work. I only work from 11-4 today, so YAY.

OOOOO! Mike Myers has announced that there will indeed be an Austin Powers 4. I AM CRACKING.