Sunday, February 02, 2003


50 more facts you never wanted to know!

Yes, my friends! Part 2 is here! Guess who is avoiding homework? Ah yes...that would be me. Throw me a bone here, people.

51. I'm in no hurry to have a family
52. Although I don't drink that much soda, I prefer Pepsi over Coke. AND I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE between the two
53. I used to be obsessed with stuffed animals, and I had over 200 of them. I had my mom give them all away when I left for Colorado.
54. I was afraid of my dolls coming alive at night and trying to kill me when I was a kid
55. I'm not naturally attracted to blondes
56. There are only a few things that I love more than my lava lamp
57. My favorite shoes are my Chuckie T's
58. I am horrible when it comes to remembering names
59. I was obsessed with OLDIES when I was a kid
60. While some kids were always on their bikes in elementary school, I was always on rollerskates
61. I watched the Power Rangers everyday before school in 5th grade
62. I have had very few long-term friendships with other females
63. I miss BLAZIN' STRIPS!
64. My favorite childhood pet was our dachshund, Willy
65. I love spinach
66. Cold noodle salads disgust me
67. Nothing grosses me out more than eating chicken off of the bone
68. I like free stuff (who doesn't??)
69. I own a viking helmet, complete with real horns
70. The BEST combination invented is popcorn and pepsi
71. I can't eat anything that is made with non-kosher gelatin
72. I think college isn't for everyone
73. I've never broken a bone
74. I believe that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were the ugliest babies ever to appear on a television show
75. I prefer crushed ice to cubed
76. I hated my gym uniform in elementary school. Polyester = OF SATAN
77. I've never been to Canada
78. I had a pet turtle named Sheldon, once. He drowned in our pool, and I cried for 3 days
79. My mom served my one and only session of detention along with me
80. I would rather wear flip-flops
81. I think high school is overrated
82. I prefer manual to automatic
83. Old dudes and Mexicans are attracted to me for some reason
84. My favorite drink is the Cherry Limeade from SONIC
85. The STANZA was my first car, and I never knew what color it was
86. I was obsessed with the BABY-SITTER'S CLUB books when I was a child
87. I wasn't allowed to watch the Simpsons growing up
88. The only time I almost fell asleep in a movie theater was when I was watching MISSION IMPOSSIBLE II for the 3rd time
89. I ALWAYS LOSE MY SOCKS
90. My ears are pierced TWICE, but I can't utilize them both at once because they are too close together
91. The most rebellious thing I have ever done was get my cartilage pierced, and that has since grown in. YAY
92. I want to be in a Kevin Smith movie
93. I would date Sean Connery
94. I have more Joe Dirt lines memorized than Bible verses <---SAD
95. I went to a private Christian school in 3rd grade
96. I would get my nose pierced if I wasn't worried that my nose would get screwed up
97. I dyed my hair red once, and it looked like TRASH
98. I once slew an entire aquarium of sea monkeys
99. I am a fan of post- 12am Wal-Mart shopping trips
100. I think that those "little kid kissing" posters are disturbing.