Friday, February 28, 2003


On a lighter note...

Levi told me about some awesome tunes last night, so I downloaded accordingly. GOOD STUFF, people. AHAHA! Including a cover of "Back that Ass Up," "Like a Prayer," "Baby Got Back," "Gin and Juice," and that Robin Hood Brian Adams song. I AM CRACKING. Yay for punk covers...they do indeed make me smile.

I cannot believe it is already FRIDAY! This week has gone by sooo fast. I have no idea what I am doing for spring break. Working? Most likely. However, I'd like to drop in on the Estes Park scene. Hmmm...maybe I could do that. We'll see.

I AM CRACKING! One name: Billy Gillman. I am sorry. I admit it. I liked that "One Voice" song. Don't hate me! It makes me cry everytime I hear it because his voice is soooo incredibly sweet and little. I think he was like 11 or 12 when he came out with his album. TOO CUTE. I love the song.

YAY for self-disclosure. Ahem.


If he's old-fashioned or doesn't like surprises, parachuting into his softball game in a wedding gown is definitely a bad idea.


OOOO! I just read an article about the LADIES proposing marriage, and what the "rules" are when it comes to taking such a leap. *GULP* What the hell is that all about? I am cracking. Although I respect any chick with enough moxie to do that, I highly doubt I would follow in the same footsteps.

So we're going to this "SHABBAT UNPLUGGED" service downtown this evening. I CANNOT wait. We've never been to this specific temple, so I am looking forward to the event a great deal. HOO HAH!

JOIN TEAM CELINE! Or not.