Monday, February 24, 2003


I am cracking

I knew my readings for JRP talent agency would come back to haunt me! I just got off the phone with Universal Stock Photography, and they want to take some photos of me for another agency. WEE. I need to go shopping.

Class was fine today, but I think my spleen is FROZEN! Yay for -19 temperatures. The wind chill reminded me of the icy zephyr that whistles through the heart of Janet Reno. *And your mom, of course.*

I am doing more extensive research on sexual attraction, and I COULD NOT LOVE IT MORE! The field is soooo amazing, I just can't get over it. I've presented some of my ideas to Doctor Towler, and she thinks we should do some in-depth research together this fall. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!

I need to get my hands on Charles Dickens' American Notes. However, the uni library has it in STORAGE! WTF is that all about?