Tuesday, February 04, 2003


SIESTA!

I just took the practice tests for both chapters that I have an exam on tomorrow, and I did well. SO YAY. I just get to read some Federalist papers before I retire this evening. YAY FOR PUBLIUS!

Guster = GREAT.

It feels extremely late for some reason. Bwa. The Matt-Joe show was excellent, as usual. Well, I have actually only heard it twice, but I know what I like when I hear it. :)


Tomorrow brings another full day 'o' school, so woohoo. Right now I am listening to some quality Hebraic bellydancing music. YES! Hopefully I can put that "all-male bellydancing troup" skit together for the summer talent show, but it depends on who I can recruit. I know Wes is game and Shortz will do it if he is working this summer. Hmm...I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for some shameless guys this summer.

Yay.

Billie songs of the evening:

Solitude
Georgia on My Mind
Night and Day