Saturday, February 15, 2003


House Crap

So we're about ready to head out this afternoon for a fun day of house browsing. I cannot wait. Ahem.

Talked to Kyle last night for a while, so that was coo. All is well and hella snowy at Ball State. WEE!

We might go skiing tomorrow, but that's still up in the air. I probably won't end up going because I need to find a film for my interpersonal comm. paper. Hmm...should I pick Jay and Silent Bob, Three Amigos, or Royal Tenenbaums? BAAAAH! I'll probably end up choosing a scene from Girl, Interrupted or American Beauty. Good stuff there.

WHAT IS STEPHANIE DUNCAN doing right now? That question is haunting my brain today. It cracks me UP! "YOU KNOW IT, YOU KNOW IT! Everythiiiiiing...for YOU and MEEEEE!" Aww...yay for Bye Bye Birdie.

And in the end...