Monday, February 03, 2003


Journal Entries

So I keep a journal, right? Well, I wouldn't call it a "journal," but its just where I write crap during the day between classes. Can you feel the excitement? Ahem.

Usually they take the form of letters that I write to people, but I have no intention of sending them. They may be addressed to my sister, Kyle, or even YOU. Yes, YOU! Don't you wish you could see them? Yea, I don't either. However, I cannot go a day without writing something in it...its become a bit of an obsession.

ANYWHO...I was browsing the starting pages of my current composition book (weapon of choice), and re-read some entries from the end of the summer. I WAS CRACKING. All the pages were filled with Nate/Andrea haikus, Swahili phrases, and detailed descriptions of how cold I was. I never had a jacket on my person.

Wow. I am so tired. I believe I am going to turn in for the evening. If you happen to be bored, check out Your Mom Likes this Blog. The only reason I am linking to it is because of its excessive online QUIZ links. And not to mention an awesome name. Knock yourself out.